All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £18.23Trending at £18.43
- £14.28Trending at £16.36
- £36.44Trending at £37.41
- £13.31Trending at £13.52
- £12.06Trending at £15.87
- £10.99Trending at £15.68
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
About this product
- DescriptionFully revised new edition of a popular practical guide provides a concise introduction to radiology in newborn babies.
- Author BiographyHaresh Kirpalani is Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, USA, and Associate Member of the Department of Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Monica Epelman is Assistant Professor of Radiology, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, USA. John Mernagh is Associate Professor of Radiology, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note464 b/w illus. 46 colour illus. 8 tables
- Weight920 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byHaresh Kirpalani,John Richard Mernagh,Monica Epelman
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.