All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHilda Llorens's Imaging The Great Puerto Rican Family: Framing Nation, Race and Gender during the American Century, is a ground-breaking study of images-photographs, postcards, paintings, posters, and films-about Puerto Rico and Puerto Ricans made by American and Puerto Rican image-makers between 1890 and 1990.
- Author BiographyHilda Llorens, PhD, is a faculty member in the Sociology and Anthropology department at the University of Rhode Island.
- Author(s)Hilda Llorens
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note20 black & white halftones, 4 tables
- Weight553 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £27.21
- £20.82Trending at £25.20
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £14.56Trending at £17.05
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
- £17.28Trending at £22.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.