All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- DescriptionChiara Bottici and Benoit Challand explore the formative process of a European identity situated between myth and memory.
- Author BiographyChiara Bottici is Assistant Professor in the Philosophy Department at the New School for Social Research. She is the author of A Philosophy of Political Myth (Cambridge University Press, 2007) and Men and States: Rethinking the Domestic Analogy in a Global Age (2009). She is co-author (with Benoit Challand) of The Myth of the Clash of Civilizations (2010) and co-editor (with Benoit Challand) of The Politics of Imagination (2011). Benoit Challand is Assistant Professor in the Hagop Kevorkian Center for Near Eastern Studies at New York University. He is the author of Palestinian Civil Society: Foreign Donors and the Power to Promote and Exclude (2009). He is co-author (with Chiara Bottici) of The Myth of the Clash of Civilizations (2010) and co-editor (with Chiara Bottici) of The Politics of Imagination (2011).
- Author(s)Benoit Challand,Chiara Bottici
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/07/2013
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 b/w illus. 2 maps 7 tables
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.