All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.47Trending at £5.56
- £28.01Trending at £33.88
- £24.08Trending at £37.58
- £24.88Trending at £39.88
- £42.41Trending at £64.55
About this product
- DescriptionUsing an interdisciplinary approach that also considers legal, literary, and religious documents of the period, Magali Carrera focuses on eighteenth-century portraiture and casta paintings to understand how the people and spaces of New Spain were conceptualized and visualized.
- Author BiographyMagali M. Carrera is Professor of Art History at the University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth.
- PrizesWinner of Book Award, Association of Latin American Art 2004 (United States).
- Author(s)Magali Marie Carrera
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleJoe R. and Teresa Lozano Long Series in Latin American and Latino Art and Culture
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2003
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note60 b&w illus., 4 tables
- Weight526 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.