Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionAn investigation of the metaphors of illegitimacy in classical Greek literature, concentrating in particular on the way in which the illegitimate child, nothos , is imagined in narratives. The nothos is connected to concerns about gender, reproduction, marriage, and concepts of polity.
- Author BiographyMary Ebbott is Assistant Professor of Classics at College of the Holy cross and Executive Editor at the Center for Hellenic Studies.
- Author(s)Mary Ebbott
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication22/02/2003
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleGreek Studies: Interdisciplinary Approaches
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight326 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.