Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £29.99
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £24.08Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe landscapes of human habitation are not just perceived; they are also imagined. What part, then, does imagining landscapes play in their perception? In this book, the contributors argue that landscapes are 'imagined' in a sense more fundamental than their symbolic representation in words, images and other media.
- Author BiographyMonica Janowski is Research Associate at the School of African and Oriental Studies, University of London, UK. Tim Ingold is Professor of Anthropology at the University of Aberdeen, UK, and author of Lines and co-editor of Ways of Walking.
- Author(s)Professor Tim Ingold
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2012
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 28 b&w illustrations
- Weight484 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byDr Monica Janowski
- Series Edited byProfessor Tim Ingold
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.