All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a comprehensive study of the depiction and assessment of surveillance in literature and film. This title features, the ways in which the writers, filmmakers and thinkers have envisioned alternative worlds in which surveillance in various forms plays a key concern.
- Author BiographyPeter Marks is Associate Professor of English at the University of Sydney.
- Author(s)Peter Marks
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £9.75Trending at £12.79
- £24.99Trending at £25.74
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £21.73Trending at £23.79
- £20.42Trending at £23.99
- £14.58Trending at £18.15
- £63.23Trending at £92.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.