All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.97Trending at £6.98
- £4.06Trending at £7.32
- £8.44Trending at £16.04
- £4.95Trending at £8.58
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
- £6.78Trending at £12.98
- £42.13Trending at £66.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis exciting interdisciplinary volume, featuring contributions from a group of leading international scholars, reflects on the long history of representations of transatlantic slaves and slavery, encompassing a broad chronological range, from the eighteenth century to the present day.
- Author BiographyBRYCCHAN CAREY Reader in English Literature, Kingston University, UK VINCENT CARRETTA Professor of English, University of Maryland, USA LILLA MARIA CRISAFULLI Professor of English Literature, University of Bologna, Italy, and Director, Centro Interdisciplinare di Studi Romantici EILEEN ELROD Associate Professor of English and Women's and Gender Studies, Santa Clara University, USA CATHERINE HALL Professor of History, University College London, UK DOUGLAS HAMILTON RCUK Fellow and Lecturer in Histor, Wilberforce Institute for the Study of Slavery and Emancipation (WISE), University of Hull, UK ELIZABETH KOWALESKI WALLACE Professor of English, Boston College, USA JESSE MORGAN OWENS PhD in American Literature, New York University, USA, and professional photographer HOLLYGALE MILLETTE PhD candidate in Cultural History, Royal Holloway, University of London, UK MARCUS WOOD Professor of English and American Studies, University of Sussex, UK
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/01/2010
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXII, 209 p.
- Weight410 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byC. Kaplan,J. Oldfield
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.