All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConcentrating on the difficulties writers from both perspectives experience with the topic, this title interrogates the meta-theoretical problematic for ongoing intellectual work on architecture and utopia. It is suitable for scholars, and general readers with a concern for the interrelationships between the built environment and social dreaming.
- Author BiographyNathaniel Coleman is Senior Lecturer in Architecture at Newcastle University, UK, and the author of Utopias and Architecture (2005). He has also contributed chapters to Constructing Place and The Hand and the Soul, and has published articles on utopia and architecture, the history and theory of architecture, and pedagogy in journals such as Architectural Research Quarterly, Interfaces: Image, Texte, Langage, Morus: Utopia e Rinascimento, Cloud-Cuckoo-Land: International Journal of Architectural Theory, and The International Journal of Art and Design Education.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication24/05/2011
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleRalahine Utopian Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight560 g
- Edited byNathaniel Coleman
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.01
- £9.39Trending at £9.72
- £7.54Trending at £7.72
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £16.77Trending at £26.86
- £23.51Trending at £29.86
- £20.34Trending at £29.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.