All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on examples from different local and regional contexts,Imagining the British Atlantic after the American Revolution demonstrates the many remarkably local ways that revolution and empire were experienced in London, Pennsylvania, Pitcairn Island, and points in between.
- Author BiographyMichael Meranze is a professor in the Department of History at the University of California, Los Angeles. Saree Makdisi is a professor in the Departments of English and Comparative Literature at the University of California, Los Angeles.
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication23/11/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleUCLA Clark Memorial Library Series
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Weight590 g
- Width236 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMichael Meranze,Saree Makdisi
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £30.00Trending at £37.45
- £12.50Trending at £13.93
- £24.67Trending at £25.36
- £11.79Trending at £14.88
- £9.69Trending at £9.96
- £4.95Trending at £8.83
- £9.94Trending at £13.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.