CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.83Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an array of oral and visual histories drawn from people who live, work and creatively express themselves in the city. This book explores the apartheid legacies of the city and demonstrates that cultural life flourished through people's resilience in spite of adversity.
- Author BiographyDr Sean Field is the Director of the Centre for Popular Memory in the Department of Historical Studies at the University of Cape Town. Felicity Swanson is a training co-ordinator with the Centre for Popular Memory. Renate Meyer is a researcher and archival officer with the Centre for Popular Memory.
- PublisherHSRC Press
- Date of Publication19/01/2007
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCape Town
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintHSRC Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width168 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byFelicity Swanson,Renate Meyer,Sean Field
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.