Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £52.63Trending at £53.70
- £5.35Trending at £5.46
- £22.74Trending at £23.30
- £7.00Trending at £7.15
- £17.24Trending at £17.58
- £10.79Trending at £14.99
- £7.99Trending at £8.13
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders representations of the Turkish house in literature, art, and architecture to understand why the idea of the house has become such a potent signifier of Turkish identity.
- Author BiographyCAREL BERTRAM is Associate Professor in the Department of Humanities and a faculty member in Middle East and Islamic Studies at San Francisco State University.
- Author(s)Carel Bertram
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note81 halftones
- Weight681 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.