CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £40.17Trending at £44.44
- £27.28Trending at £27.76
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.73
- £21.17Trending at £24.44
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a survey of the known methods of syntheses and ring modification. This work brings together the synthesis of the imidazole ring in a systemic way interms of specific bond formation. It also collects non-ring-synthetic approaches to classes of compounds such as nitro-, halogeno-, and amino-imidazoles, and more.
- Author BiographyM. Ross Grimmett was born in Dunedin, New Zealand, and he was educated at Otago and Massay Universities in New Zealand. His major research interests have been agolo allagladions and studies of nucleophilic substitution. Alan Katritzky was educated at Oxford and has held faculty positions at Cambridge and East Anglia before he migrated in 1980 to the University of Florida, where he was Kenan Professor and Director for the Institute for Heterocyclic Compounds. During his career he has trained more than 1000 graduate students and post-docs, and lectured and consulted world-wide. He led the team, which produced Comprehensive Heterocyclic Chemistry and its sequels, CHEC-II and CHEC-III , has edited Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry, Vols. 1 through 111 and conceived the plan for Comprehensive Organic Functional Group Transformations . He founded Arkat-USA, a non-profit organization which publishes Archive for Organic Chemistry (ARKIVOC) an electronic journal completely free to authors and readers at (www.arkat-usa.org). Honors include 14 honorary doctorates from 11 countries and membership of foreign membership of the National Academies of Britain, Catalonia, India, Poland, Russia and Slovenia.
- Author(s)M. R. Grimmett
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication02/06/1997
- Series TitleBest Synthetic Methods
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Note116 b&w illustrations, index
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Series Edited byO. Meth-Cohn,Alan R. Katritzky
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.