All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the diverse immigrant experiences in urban West Africa, where some groups integrate seamlessly while others face exclusion and violence.
- Author BiographyClaire Adida is Assistant Professor of Political Science at the University of California, San Diego, where she is also a faculty affiliate with the Center for Comparative Immigration Studies and with the Policy Design and Evaluation Lab. Her work has been published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Comparative Political Studies and Economics and Politics. Her research applies experimental, survey and interview methods to the study of ethnic politics. Adida's fieldwork has taken her to Nigeria, Niger, Benin, Ghana, Uganda and South Africa.
- Author(s)Claire L. Adida
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note16 b/w illus. 5 maps 27 tables
- Weight390 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.