Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.23Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThe occupational integration of immigrant physicians from the former Soviet Union to Israel, Canada, and the United States is examined in this book, as the authors focus on the common motives, values, and problems of immigrants in post-industrial societies.
- Author BiographyJUDITH T. SHUVAL is Louis and Pearl Rose Professor of Medical Sociology and Director of the Programme in the Sociology of Health at the School of Public Health, Hebrew University of Jerusalem. JUDITH H. BERNSTEIN is Lecturer in Medical Sociology in the Department of the Sociology of Health, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev.
- Author(s)Judith H. Bernstein,Judith T. Shuval
- Date of Publication25/11/1997
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight473 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.