All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £8.49Trending at £9.61
- £6.50Trending at £12.03
- £27.17Trending at £31.43
- £5.01Trending at £5.76
- £16.64Trending at £20.66
- £10.99Trending at £14.98
About this product
- DescriptionPresents six papers which offer an introduction of constructs, debates, methodological considerations and empirical results in the field of the psychology of immigration. This issue offers information on the processes behind health, well-being, and success in various developmental tasks that can be observed in immigrant adolescents.
- Author BiographyDAGMAR STROHMEIER teaches Psychology at the University of Vienna, Austria. EVA SCHMITT-RODERMUND is at the University of Jena, Germany.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleSpecial Issues of the European Journal of Developmental Psychology
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Weight249 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byDagmar Strohmeier,Eva Schmitt-Rodermund
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.