Immigrant and Minority Entrepreneurship: The Continuous Rebirth of American Communities by George Kozmetsky, John Sibley Butler (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £24.61Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 2 Nov
- £12.60+ £3.95 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by ammareal
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.32
- £15.96Trending at £20.25
- £12.16Trending at £12.31
- £8.85Trending at £9.00
- £28.88Trending at £29.64
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how immigrants and American minorities develop enterprises and create different degrees of economic stability.
- Author BiographyJOHN SIBLEY BUTLER is Professor of Sociology and Management at the University of Texas, Austin. He is Director of the Herb Kelleher Entrepreneurship Center and Interium Director of the IC2 Institute. GEORGE KOZMETSKY is Professor of Business, a founder of the IC2 Institute, and a widely respected CEO.
- Author(s)George Kozmetsky,John Sibley Butler
- Date of Publication30/11/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.