All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £28.95Trending at £30.59
- £4.43Trending at £4.74
- £21.89Trending at £24.60
- £5.90Trending at £6.23
- £14.31Trending at £15.41
- £11.16Trending at £13.99
- £7.64Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionMany of the practices surrounding immigration, security, and integration policies were developed decades ago, and are illsuited to the dynamics of global economies and immigration patterns. This book compares policies on these issues at three relational levels: between individual EU nations and the US, between the EU and US, and among EU nations.
- Author BiographyAriane Chebel d'Appollonia is associate senior researcher at the CEVIPOF/Center for Political Research and codirector of the ISI Immigration Research Network. She teaches at the Institut d'Etudes Politiques (Sciences Po, Paris) and has held appointments at universities in France (Paris III-Sorbonne) and the United States (New York University). She has served as a Fulbright Transatlantic Chair at the University of Pittsburgh and as the Buffet Visiting Chaired Professor at Northwestern University. She is the author of Les racismes ordinaires, L'extreme-droite en France de Maurras a Le Pen and Histoire politique des intellectuels en France (in two volumes). Simon Reich is professor in the Graduate School of Public and International Affairs and director of the Ford Institute for Human Security at the University of Pittsburgh. He is the author of The Fruits of Fascism: Postwar Prosperity in Historical Perspective, coauthor of The Myth of the Global Corporation and The German Predicament: Memory and Power in the New Europe, and coeditor of Human Trafficking, Human Security, and the Balkans.
- PublisherUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleSecurity Continuum: Global Politics in the Modern Age
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAriane Chebel d'Appollonia,Simon Reich
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.