All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £10.01
- £27.11Trending at £29.15
- £11.43Trending at £12.27
- £10.20Trending at £12.98
- £14.98Trending at £21.41
- £28.89Trending at £30.64
About this product
- DescriptionMuch philosophical work on immigration is founded on an outdated conception of immigrants and the causes of migration. Rather than suggesting one absolute solution, the author argues that a unique set of immigration policies will be just for each country. He concludes with concrete recommendations for policymaking.
- Author BiographyPeter Higgins is Assistant Professor of Philosophy and Department Member in Women's and Gender Studies at Eastern Michigan University. His research applies a feminist perspective to issues of global justice.
- Author(s)Peter Higgins
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleStudies in Global Justice and Human Rights
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.