All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.01
- £6.30Trending at £6.41
- £30.27Trending at £30.80
- £13.59Trending at £13.83
- £34.98Trending at £35.58
- £72.48Trending at £76.09
- £19.08Trending at £20.30
About this product
- DescriptionProviding an invaluable reference for immigration practitioners, this book builds on the proven success of previous editions to offer the most up-to-date compilation of recent immigration legislation with annotations identifying changes in the law.
- Author BiographyMargaret Phelan sits as a tribunal judge in the First-tier Tribunal. She has edited the Immigration Law Handbook since the first edition. James Gillespie practised as a barrister specialising in immigration, asylum, and nationality law for 16 years before retiring from the bar in 2009. He has also taught and lectured widely on immigration law. During his years of practice he was recognised as one of the leading practitioners in the field of immigration law by the Chambers and Partners Guide to the UK Legal Professions. Prior to going to the bar he spent 7 years working for the Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants, advising on immigration law and representing clients in immigration appeals. He was a founder member of the Immigration Law Practitioners Association and served on its executive committee until 1992.
- Author(s)James Gillespie,Margaret Phelan
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication22/01/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight2446 g
- Width170 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine72 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- muhammadghori20...28 Jul, 2016by
quite good hand book
Price is high but worth it.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.