Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionFive hundred new immigrants to Israel from the former Soviet Union were among those interviewed as research for this book, which attempts to understand the facts explaining immigration readjustment, and also to provide insights with respect to the relationship between life-change and stress.
- Author BiographyZEEV BEN-SIRA (1925-1996) was Chair of the Department of Behavioral Sciences at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Director of the School of Social Work at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem and for many years a Senior Research Associate at the Louis Gutman Israel Institute of Applied Social Research. He also served as a central committee member of the Israeli Sociological Association. In addition, he was Visiting Professor at Rutgers University, at Washington University in Seattle, and at UCLA's School of Public Health. He was the author of many papers and books, including Regression Stress and Readjustment in Aging (Praeger, 1991).
- Author(s)Zeev Ben-Sira
- Date of Publication28/10/1997
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byElihu Katz
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.