All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis text explores three related issues: the Immigration and Naturalization Services's historic review of its citizenship evaluation; proposals to alter the oath of allegiance and the laws governing dual citizenship; and the changing rights and responsibilities of citizens and aliens in the US.
- Author BiographyNoah M. J. Pickus is assistant professor of public policy and political science at the Terry Sanford Institute of Public Policy, Duke University.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/08/1998
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight394 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byNoah M. Jedidiah Pickus
- Foreword byRogers M. Smith
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.