All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.06Trending at £7.36
- £13.09Trending at £17.10
- £11.02Trending at £11.27
- £3.59Trending at £3.77
- £7.45Trending at £12.02
- £3.59Trending at £6.28
- £13.83Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionExplains why we observe clashes between immigrants and natives and between immigrants and state actors in some locations.
- Author BiographyRafaela Dancygier is Assistant Professor of Politics and Public and International Affairs at Princeton University. Her work has appeared in the American Journal of Political Science and in edited volumes.
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2011.
- Author(s)Rafaela M. Dancygier
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/08/2010
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Comparative Politics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note37 b/w illus. 4 maps 28 tables
- Weight520 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.