Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.84Trending at £11.37
- £10.58Trending at £10.85
- £4.41Trending at £4.82
- £24.93Trending at £25.34
- £7.18Trending at £9.98
- £11.02Trending at £12.36
- £4.95Trending at £6.95
About this product
- Author(s)Jane Freedman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2004
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleCritical Security Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 3 b&w illustrations
- Weight443 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Nana K. Poku,Dr. Neil Renwick
- Table Of ContentsContents: Introduction; Conceptions of immigration and citizenship; The development of immigration policy in a European context; Refugee and asylum policy: heading for a crisis?; The Sans-Papiers movement: mobilization through illegality; Immigrants' rights: the changing boundaries of citizenship; Women immigrants and asylum seekers: facing a double burden of insecurity; The Affaire des Foulards: Islam, integration and secularism; Racism and discrimination: a failure of anti-racism in France?; Bibliography; Index.
- Author BiographyJane Freedman is a Lecturer in Politics at Southampton University, UK.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.