Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionImmigration to the United States continues to be a topic of scholarly and political debate. This study extends the literature analysing the financial impact of immigration on local governments by developing a model for measuring revenue and expenditure changes associated with immigration.
- Author BiographySTEPHEN C. LOVELESS, recently deceased, was Associate Professor of Public Administration at Florida International University. CLIFFORD P. McCUE is Assistant Professor of Public Administration at Kent State University. RAYMOND B. SURETTE is Professor of Criminal Justice and Legal Studies at the University of Central Florida. DOROTHY NORRIS-TIRRELL is Assistant Professor of Political Science at the University of Memphis.
- Author(s)Clifford P. McCue,Dorothy Norris-Tirrell,Raymond B. Surette,Stephen C. Loveless,etc.
- Date of Publication20/03/1996
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight457 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.