All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.03
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £19.77Trending at £21.58
- £25.68Trending at £27.82
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.08
- £22.69Trending at £24.22
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a national portrait of immigrant women who live in the United States today. Through an examination of US Census data, this book highlights the gendered quality of the immigration process, and interrogates how human agency and societal structures interact within the intersecting social locations of gender and migration.
- Author BiographySusan C. Pearce is Associate Professor of Sociology at East Carolina University and co-editor of Reformulations: Markets, Policy, and Identities in Central and Eastern Europe and Mosaics of Change: The First Decade of Life in the New Eastern Europe. Elizabeth Clifford is Professor of Sociology at Towson University, where she is also Director of American Studies and Coordinator of the Baltimore Immigration Summit. Reena Tandon teaches South Asian Studies at University of Toronto and is the author of Contemporary Hindi in Australia. She has been affiliated with Ryerson University to teach at School of Social Work and to integrate Curricular Service Learning in the Faculty of Arts.
- Author(s)Elizabeth J. Clifford,Reena Tandon,Susan C. Pearce
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication23/05/2011
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.