Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £6.54Trending at £7.98
- £32.42Trending at £34.99
- £29.29Trending at £33.29
- £23.38Trending at £24.99
- £22.86Trending at £24.28
- £6.41Trending at £6.98
- £12.45Trending at £17.99
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the constraints justice imposes on immigration policy, identifying claims citizens make of their states and how outsiders are excluded.
- Author BiographyRyan Pevnick is Assistant Professor in the Department of Politics at New York University. He has published articles in numerous journals of political science and philosophy.
- Author(s)Ryan Pevnick
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/02/2011
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.