CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.52Trending at £7.18
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionDevoted exclusively to the topic, this book analyses immunity to error through misidentification as an important feature of personal judgments.
- Author BiographySimon Prosser is a lecturer in philosophy at the University of St Andrews. His research involves a variety of issues in the philosophy of mind and in metaphysics. Francois Recanati is a senior researcher at the CNRS, Institut Jean-Nicod, and an Arche Professorial Fellow at the University of St Andrews. His recent publications include Truth-Conditional Pragmatics (2010), Perspectival Thought (2007) and Literal Meaning (Cambridge University Press, 2004).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/03/2014
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byFrancois Recanati,Simon Prosser
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.