All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.95Trending at £7.68
- £134.20Trending at £157.21
- £88.12Trending at £93.64
- £29.99Trending at £30.99
- £3.40Trending at £3.97
- £6.90Trending at £6.96
- £22.05Trending at £22.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe central thesis of this book is that the immune system exists to protect the host from infection and that its evolutionary history was shaped by this challenge. Other aspects of immunology (for example allergy, graft rejection etc) are variations on the basic protective function.
- Author(s)Charles A. Janeway,etc.
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication18/07/2001
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Out-of-print date17/11/2010
- Content Note800 ills.
- Weight1550 g
- Height230 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.