Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.91Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £15.50Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/05/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note14 black & white tables, biography
- Weight438 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJulian E. Beesley
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
- Table Of Contents1 Introduction.- 2 Preservation of Tissue for Immunocytochemical Studies.- 3 Specimen Preparation for Immunocytochemistry.- 4 Antigen Retrieval.- 5 Immunolabeling.- 6 In Situ Hybridization: General Principles and Application of Digoxigenin-Labeled cRNA for the Detection of mRNAs.- 7 Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization.- 8 In Situ Amplification and Detection of Nucleic Acids.- 9 Image Analysis and Statistics: A Quantitative Approach to Immunocytochemistry and Related Techniques.- 10 Safety in the Laboratory.- 11 Applications of Affinity Labeling in Biomedical Sciences.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.