CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.95Trending at £7.68
- £134.20Trending at £159.15
- £88.12Trending at £92.90
- £43.72Trending at £45.76
- £3.40Trending at £3.99
- £29.99Trending at £31.37
- £58.13Trending at £63.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe AIDS epidemic has popularized immune deficiency and has led to a rapid increase in the funding for research into the effect of viruses on immunity. AIDS is an important precedent, and it is likely that other less pathogenic retroviruses will eventually turn dut to cause some of the rarer immunodeficiency disorders in children and adults.
- Date of Publication21/04/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleImmunology and Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note15 Illustrations, color; XIV, 185 p. 15 illus. in color.
- Weight320 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byA.D.B. Webster
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1988
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.