CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for various levels of laboratory science programs, this title provides technical information of immunohematology. It presents concepts of immunohematology, along with some review of appropriate support topics, such as immunology, components of blood, and anticoagulants. It incorporates clinical applications and problem solving.
- Author BiographySheryl Whitlock obtained her BSMT from University of Delaware, followed by Clinical Rotation at University of Iowa, and then an MA from Beaver College in Glenside, PA. Additional education includes a master of arts in education from Arcadia University. Whitlock's career began with the Medical Technology Program Faculty at Rolling Hill Hospital in Elkins Park, PA. She then transferred to Montgomery County Community College in Blue Bell, PA, where she worked as a Faculty Member of the Medical Laboratory Technician Program. Sheryl returned to the University of Delaware in 1998, this time assuming the position of Laboratory Coordinator of Student Health Services. Sheryl has more than 30 years of work experience in all areas of laboratory medicine and as an educator for both clinical laboratory science and clinical laboratory technology programs.
- Author(s)Sheryl Whitlock
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight560 g
- Width204 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.