CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.01Trending at £12.99
- £8.87Trending at £9.89
- £6.03Trending at £6.18
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.93Trending at £25.79
- £11.71Trending at £12.77
- £21.48Trending at £29.03
About this product
- Author(s)Alexander E. Kalyuzhny
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication25/03/2016
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleTechniques in Life Science and Biomedicine for the Non-Expert
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note34 black & white illustrations, 2 colour illustrations, 34 colour tables, biography
- Weight322 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Table Of ContentsShort Historic Overview.- Primary Antibodies.- Choosing Commercial Suppliers of Primary Antibodies.- Detection and Visualization of Antigens.- Ancillary Reagents for IHC.- Preparing Tissues for IHC Staining.- Staining Protocols.- Microscopy Examination and Collection of Digital Images and Their Presentation.- Concluding Remarks.
- Author BiographyAlexander E. Kalyuzhny graduated in 1981 from the Biological Department of the Saratov State University in Russia. After graduation, he performed research on the effects of narcotic drugs on the morphogenesis of early embryos, which he defended as his Ph.D. thesis in 1987. In 1992, Dr. Kalyuzhny was invited to join the Department of Pharmacology at the University of Minnesota (USA), where he is currently affiliated with the Department of Neuroscience. He is the author of 31 papers in peer-reviewed journals and 16 book chapters, and has served as the editor of 3 books (Humana Press/Springer). He is also the editor-in-chief of the open-access journal Cells.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.