CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.95Trending at £7.68
- £134.20Trending at £159.15
- £24.19Trending at £24.99
- £88.12Trending at £92.90
- £43.72Trending at £45.76
- £3.40Trending at £3.99
- £28.39Trending at £29.23
About this product
- Author(s)G. P. Talwar
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/10/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight544 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed.
- Table Of ContentsSessions I and II.- Characterization of Cross-Related Antigens of Human Milk Fat Globule Membrane and Breast Tumors Detected By A New Monoclonal Antibody Panel.- A Multiparametric Study by Monoclonal Antibodies in Breast Cancer.- Molecular and Immunological Analysis of Mucin Molecules Produced by Normal and Malignant Human Mammary Epithelial Cells.- Single Cell Heterogeneity in Breast Cancer.- Monoclonal Antibody Studies of Drug Resistance.- The Use of Multitumor/Tissue (Sausage) Blocks for Immunohistologic Screening of Monoclonal Antibodies.- Advances Towards Clinical Relevance of Breast Carcinoma Associated Antigens.- Session III.- Detection and Assay of the 52K Estrogen-Regulated Protease in Mammary Tumors.- Diversity of Antigenic Expression on Normal and Malignant Human Mammary Cells Recognized By A New Panel of Monoclonal Antibodies.- Immunochemical Evaluation of Estrogen Receptor and Progesterone Receptor in Breast Cancer.- Application of Monoclonal Antibodies Against Estrogen and Progesterone Receptors in the Immunocytochemical Evaluation of Breast Carcinomas.- Heterogeneity vs. Asynchrony of Receptor Expression in Breast Cancer as Determined by Monoclonal Antibodies.- Immunoaffinity Purification and Structural Analysis of Human Breast Cancer Progesterone Receptors.- Session IV.- Analysis of the Humoral Immune Repertoire in Patients with Cancer.- An Improved Method for the Radiohalogenation of Monoclonal Antibodies.- Studies on a Epithelial/Epithelial Malignancy Associated Antigen Associated with Human Adenocarcinomas.- A Serum Test for the Diagnosis and Monitoring the Progress of Breast Cancer.- Experimental Therapy of Breast Cancer with Anti-breast Epithelial Radioimmunoconjugates.- Antibody Guided Diagnosis and Therapy of Patients With Breast Cancer.- Contributors.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.