Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.91Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- Date of Publication12/02/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight819 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byGeorge Dick
- Table Of Contents1 Non-specific resistance to infection.- 2 Immune responses to fungal infections.- 3 Normal immune responses to protozoal infections.- 4 Defects in host-defence mechanisms.- 5 Immunodeficiency.- 6 Immune status of the malnourished host.- 7 Allergy.- 8 Mechanisms of anergy in infectious diseases.- 9 Immune complexes and tissue injury.- 10 Infection in the compromised host.- 11 Autoimmunity in infectious disease.- 12 Immunology of chronic infections.- 13 Immunology of persistent and recurrent viral infections.- 14 Immunology of slow infections.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.