All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.48Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionUnknown details regarding the quantitative and qualitative aspects of the intercellular communication and viral transmission processes are examined in this complex review. Diverse topics are discussed which remain part of an intense debate.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/12/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Topics in Microbiology and Immunology
- Series Part/Volume Number340
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note2 Tables, black and white; 25 Illustrations, color; 5 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 255 p. 30 illus., 25 illus. in color.
- Weight622 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byFacundo D. Batista,Takashi Saito
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.