Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.18
- £137.64Trending at £151.98
- £22.36Trending at £24.35
- £25.99Trending at £26.36
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £45.90
- £10.33Trending at £11.41
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the past 5 years, impressive progress has been made in understanding the etiopathogenesis of expeiimental and clinical diabetes. This volume has been divided into two major parts, Experimental Diabetes and Clinical Diabetes.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/03/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 Illustrations, black and white; XX, 426 p. 20 illus.
- Weight854 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited bySudhir Gupta
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1984
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.