Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £7.45Trending at £7.59
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £21.99Trending at £32.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers innate immune responses, adaptive immunity, the immunology of menstruation, the immunology of viral and bacterial infections, the immunology of normal and abnormal pregnancy and immunological infertility. Includes tables and illustrations.
- Author BiographyProfessor Ernst Rainer Weissenbacher is Director of the Clinic and Polyclinic for Gynecology and Obstetrics at Grosshadern Clinic, Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich. He is also President of the European Society for Infectious Diseases in Obstetrics and Gynecology. Professor Weissenbacher is recognized as a leading authority in the field and has written several books as well as many journal articles. He has a particular interest in the care of high-risk pregnancies and the treatment of infections of the female genital tract, and has also been a strong proponent of use of the Gardasil vaccine to combat cervical cancer.
- Author(s)Ernst Rainer Weissenbacher,Ioannis Mylonas,Monika Wirth,Steven S. Witkin,William J. Ledger
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication31/12/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 19 colour illustrations, 35 black & white tables, biography
- Weight737 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2014. Corr. 3rd printing 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.