CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the lymphatic system and its immunological role, from lymphatic capillaries to lymph circulation, to lymph nodes, subcortical circulation and the conduit system, to organs without lymphatic systems. Also covers lymph composition and cells.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/05/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight444 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byLaura Santambrogio
- Edition Statement2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.