Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by theentertainmentstore
- Est. delivery by 26 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs a librarian, Imogen read a lot of books, but none of them covered real life on the Riviera. Her holiday with tennis ace, Nicky, and the whole glamorous coterie of journalist, playboy, photographer, was a revelation - and so was she. A prize worth winning.
- Author BiographyJilly Cooper is a well-known journalist, writer and media superstar, and is the author of many number one bestselling novels, including Riders, Rivals, Polo, The Man Who Made Husbands Jealous, Appassionata, Score!, Pandora and Wicked. Jilly and her husband live in Gloucestershire. She was appointed OBE for services to literature in the 2004 Queen's Birthday Honours List.
- Author(s)Jilly Cooper
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/2005
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Books
- Weight220 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- nmb35316 Sep, 2013by
Classic feel good romantic read, not too sexy, perfect for teenagers. I read this when I was younger and have now introduced the series to my own 16 year old. Highly recommend it.
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £9.03
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £5.29Trending at £8.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.03
- £7.92Trending at £11.02
- £4.99Trending at £8.99
- £4.39Trending at £6.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.