Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.30Trending at £28.98
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £26.50Trending at £28.79
- £13.15Trending at £15.63
- £25.66Trending at £27.77
- £23.42Trending at £29.61
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
About this product
- Author(s)Eddy Blaas,Peter Nijkamp,Professor Peter Nijkamp
- Date of Publication08/12/2010
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleTransportation, Research, Economics and Policy
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight415 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1994
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Part A: Transportation Planning: Shifting Boundaries. 1. Transportation Planning: a Theatre of Operations. 2. Need for Decision Support in Transportation Planning. Part B: Impact Assessment in Transportation Planning. 3. Principles of Impact Assessment. 4. A Review of Impact Analysis Methods. 5. Behavioural Impact Models in Transportation Planning. Part C: Case Studies in Transportation Impact Analysis. 6. A Micro-Oriented Inquiry among Entrepreneurs on Regional Impacts of Infrastructure. 7. Infrastructure Endowment and Regional Growth Potential: an Empirical Analysis. 8. Impacts of Infrastructure on Regional Development: Results from a Frequency Analysis. 9. An Explanatory Impact Model for ERDF Expenditures and Regional Development. Part D: Methodology of Evaluation in Transportation Planning. 10. Evaluation and Conflict Analysis in Planning. 11. A Survey of Multiple Criteria Evaluation Methods. 12. A Methodology for Selecting a Tailor-Made Multiple Criteria Method in Transportation Planning. Part E: Applications of Multicriteria Analysis in Transportation Planning. 13. Urban Infrastructure Planning and Historico-Cultural Heritage: an Application of a Qualitative Sign Analysis. 14. Rail Infrastructure Planning and Qualitative Information: an Application of Regime Analysis. 15. Airport Planning and Functional Specialization: an Application of a Nested Regime Method. 16. Location of Parking Facilities in an Historical Town: an Ex Post Multiple Criteria Evaluation. References.
- Author BiographyProfessor Dr P. Nijkamp has received the 1996 Spinoza Award, an annual award to honour outstanding scientific merit and to stimulate innovative future research.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.