Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.74
- £14.80Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionClimate change has fostered a need to develop and apply strategies that optimize the use of natural resources on land and in water. This book covers a huge range of strategies that combine economics, policy and science and can be applied to various sectors.
- Author BiographyThe following authors contributed with their articles: Prof. Dr. Asis Mazumdar (BME, MME, PhD (Jadavpur University (JU)) who is the Director of School of Water Resources Engineering and Co-ordinator of Regional Center, National Afforestation and Eco-development Board; Dr. Debasri Roy (PhD (Calcutta University)) is a Reader of the School of Water Resources Engineering; Dr. Pankaj Kr. Roy (BCE (National Institute of Technology, Silchar), ME, PhD(JU)), Dr. Rajib Das (BE (Utkal University), ME (JU), PhD (Pisa)) are the Lecturers and Mr. Sanjib Das (BE (JU) is the Technical Assistant of the School of Water Resources Engineering; Mr. Arnab Barua (BEE (West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT)), ME(JU), Mr. Biswajit Majumder (BE (National Institute of Technology, Agartala (NITA), ME(JU)), Miss Debapriya Basu (BEE (WBUT), ME (JU) and Mr. Sabyasachi Pramanik (BChE (WBUT), ME (JU)) are the former Master of Engineering students of School of Water Resources Engineering; Mr. Rabindra Nath Barman (BME, ME, PhD (submitted) (JU)) is the Assistant Professor of NITA; Mr.Sashi Sonkar and Miss Suchita Dutta are the Junior Research fellow and Research Assistant of Regional Center, National Afforestation and Eco-development Board whereas Mr. Chinmoy Boral is presently doing his PhD at the School of Water Resources Engineering, Jadavpur University. The book was compiled by Mr. Bipal K. Jana (MSc (CU), PhD (submitted) (JU)) and Dr. Mrinmoy Majumder (BEE (Biju Patnaik University of Technology), ME, PhD (JU)). Bipal Jana is Senior Research Fellow in the School of Water Resources Engineering. He has more than 17 years of experience in the fields of environmental engineering and management. He has completed his bachelor and master degrees in Science at Calcutta University and MBA (P G D Environmental Management) at the Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management(IISWBM). He has authored over 10 papers in national and international publications. Mrinmoy Majumder was Senior Research Fellow in the School of Water Resources Engineering, Jadavpur University, Kolkata. He has obtained his bachelor in Electrical Engineering from Utkal University and his master degree in Water Resources from Jadavpur University. He is the author of 2 books and more than 10 publications in national and international journals.
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note63 black & white tables, biography
- Weight926 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byBipal K. Jana,Mrinmoy Majumder
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.