All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTectonism is an important part of our cultural makeup. Impact of Tectonic Activity on Ancient Civilizations draws from various fields such as tectonics (geology), classics, history, archaeology, and anthropology to support this notion. Its scope is worldwide, though it focuses on the eastern hemisphere, where the evidence is voluminous.
- Author BiographyEric R. Force is adjunct professor at the University of Arizona and a practicing geologist with field research spanning fifteen countries.
- Author(s)Eric R. Force
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication28/08/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white halftones, 4 tables
- Weight472 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.