All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionAs the first pioneering study to assess the impact of megaconferences on water policies and projects at global, regional and national levels, this volume finds that their impact is at best marginal in a number of areas, including environmental conservation.
- Author(s)Asit K. Biswas,Cecilia Tortajada
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleWater Resources Development and Management
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note47 Tables, black and white; XVI, 276 p.
- Weight602 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.