All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.27Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £7.01
- £29.71Trending at £30.80
- £27.45Trending at £28.49
- £13.59Trending at £13.83
- £34.98Trending at £35.58
- £30.27Trending at £31.12
About this product
- DescriptionExplores legislation intended to protect the interests of people with disabilities or impairments. Considering a range of ethical and legal concerns which arise in issues of life, death and disability, this book covers the social and legal responses to the equality rights of disabled people.
- Author BiographyProfessor Sheila McLean has a worldwide reputation for her work in the study of medical ethics and law. She is the Director of the Institute of Law and Ethics in Medicine at the University of Glasgow. Dr Laura Williamson is a Researcher at the Institute of Law and Ethics in Medicine, University of Glasgow.
- Author(s)Laura Williamson,Sheila Mclean
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleBiomedical Law & Ethics Library
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUCL Press
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.