CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/08/2015
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJohn E. Gedo,Mark J. Gehrie
- Table Of ContentsQuestions of Basic Psychoanalytic Technique. Disillusionment, Neutrality, and Instruction in Psychoanalysis. An Analytic Approach to the Treatment of Massive Developmental Arrest. Idealization, Fantasy, and the Denial of Reality in Analysis. Distortion Versus Subjective Reality: Technical Divergence in the Management of Severe Regression. The Integration of Theory and Technique.
- Author BiographyJohn E. Gedo, M.D., retired in 1990 as Training and Supervising Analyst, Chicago Institute for Psychoanalysis. He is the author of numerous books for Analytic Press, including The Biology of Clinical Encounters (1991) and The Mind in Disorder (1998). Mark J. Gehrie, Ph.D., trained in both anthropology and psychoanalysis, is a Training and Supervising Analyst, Chicago Institute for Psychoanalysis. A frequent contributor to the literatures of both anthropology and psychoanalysis, Dr. Gehrie maintains a private practice in psychoanalysis in Chicago.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.