All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.66
- £15.72Trending at £18.12
- £16.94Trending at £24.65
- £17.29Trending at £28.12
- £23.97Trending at £26.11
- £23.56Trending at £40.17
- £11.91Trending at £20.08
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to presidential impeachment. Charles L. Black seeks to clarify the issues and questions that surround this controversial subject.
- Author BiographyCharles L. Black, Jr., is Sterling Professor Emeritus at Yale Law School and adjunct professor of law at Columbia Law School. He has written extensively on constitutional matters and has played an active role in congressional hearings and before the Supreme Court.
- Author(s)Jr. Charles L. Black
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/1998
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleYale Fastback Series
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Foreword byAkhil Reed Amar
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.