All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImpedance Source Power Electronic Converters brings together state of the art knowledge and cutting edge techniques in various stages of research related to the ever more popular impedance source converters/inverters.
- Author BiographyYushan Liu, Texas A&M University at Qatar, Qatar Dr Yushan Liu received her B.Sc. degree in automation from Beijing Institute of Technology (China) in 2008 and her Ph.D. in electrical engineering from Beijing Jiaotong University (China) in 2014. She is currently Postdoctoral Research Associate in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Texas A&M University at Qatar. Her research interests include Z-source converters, cascade multilevel converters, photovoltaic power integration, renewable energy systems, and pulsewidth modulation techniques. Haitham Abu-Rub, Texas A&M University at Qatar, Qatar Dr Abu-Rub holds two PhD degrees, one in electrical engineering from Gdansk University of Technology, Poland, and the second in humanities from Gdansk University. Since 2006, Dr Abu-Rub has been an Associate Professor at Texas A&M University at Qatar. His main research interest is energy conversion systems and he is currently leading potential projects on PV and hybrid renewable power generation systems with different types of converters. He is the first author of three books, co-author of five book chapters, an active IEEE member and an editor of three IEEE Transactions. Baoming Ge, Texas A&M University, Texas, USA Dr Baoming Ge received his PhD degree in electrical engineering from Zhejiang University, China, in 2000. He is currently working simultaneously at the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department of Texas A&M University, USA, and within the School of Electrical Engineering at Beijing Jiaotong University where his research interests include renewable energy power generation, electrical machines and control, power electronics systems and control theories and applications. Dr Ge has published more than 150 Journal and Conference papers, authored one book and two book chapters, holds seven patents in topics of impedance source converters/inverters and sustainable energy and is an active IEEE member. Frede Blaabjerg, Aalborg University, Denmark Dr Frede Blaabjerg received his PhD degree from Aalborg University in 1988. He became an Assistant Professor in 1992, an Associate Professor in 1996, and a Full Professor of Power Electronics and Drives in 1998. His current research interests include power electronics and its applications such as in wind turbines, PV systems, reliability, harmonics and adjustable speed drives. Dr Blaabjerg has published approximately 300 journal papers in the field of power electronics and its applications, served as Editor-in-Chief of the IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics between 2006 and 2012 and has won numerous prestigious awards for his work in power electronics. Omar Ellabban, Texas A&M University at Qatar, Qatar Dr Omar Ellabban received his B.Sc. degree in Electrical Machines and Power Engineering from Helwan University (Egypt) and his M.Sc. degree in Electrical Machines and Power Engineering from Cairo University (Egypt) and his Ph.D. in electrical engineering from Vrije Universiteit Brussel (Belgium) in 1998, 2005, and 2011 respectively. In 2012, he joined Texas A&M University at Qatar, Doha, Qatar, as a Post-Doctoral Research Associate and an Assistant Research Scientist in 2013, where he is involved in different renewable energy projects. His current research interests include automatic control, motor drives, power electronics, electric vehicles, switched reluctance motor, renewable energy, and smart grid.
- Author(s)Baoming Ge,Dr. Haitham Abu-Rub,Frede Blaabjerg,Omar Ellabban,Poh Chiang Loh,Yushin Liu
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/10/2016
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleWiley - IEEE
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight802 g
- Width174 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.42
- £39.99Trending at £48.20
- £27.44Trending at £28.60
- £108.12Trending at £156.12
- £14.41Trending at £18.92
- £12.75Trending at £12.94
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.