All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImperfect Home is a look that's rough around the edges and sees the beauty in imperfection but is at the same time creative, modern and brave.
- Author BiographyMark and Sally Bailey's style has been evolving for over 25 years in their Herefordshire home and business, Baileys Home & Garden. Their backgrounds in architecture, interior design and furniture-making have lead to collaborations with the music and fashion industries, retailers and in product design. Mark and Sally have worked with Ralph Lauren, Paul Smith, Donna Karan, Liberty, Conran, Takashimaya and Habitat. Their other books for Ryland Peters & Small are Recycled Home, Simple Home and Handmade Home.
- Author(s)Mark Bailey,Sally Bailey
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2014
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note250 x col photographs
- Weight1242 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.