All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible textbook providing students with a working knowledge of the properties of defects in crystals, in a step-by-step tutorial style.
- Author BiographyWei Cai is an Associate Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at Stanford University, California. He received the Presidential Early Career Award for Scientists and Engineers in 2004, the American Society of Engineering Education Beer and Johnston New Mechanics Educator Award in 2009, and the American Society of Mechanical Engineers Hughes Young Investigator Award in 2013. William D. Nix has been teaching courses on imperfections in crystalline solids at Stanford University, California for more than 50 years. His teaching awards include the Bradley Stoughton Award for Young Teachers of Metallurgy, the Albert Easton White Distinguished Teacher Award, and the Educator Award from the Metallurgical Society. He has also received many awards for his research and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences and a member of both the National Academy of Engineering and the National Academy of Sciences.
- Author(s)Wei Cai,William D. Nix
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2016
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleMRS-Cambridge Materials Fundamentals
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note344 b/w illus. 21 tables 202 exercises
- Weight1320 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.